Serbian tennis star to be interviewed by immigration officials, with federal court hearing expected this morning. Meanwhile, Australia expects another day of huge Covid case numbers
- Q&A: what happens next in the Djokovic case?
- What more could Djokovic have done? Plenty
- Malcolm Farr: this saga was only going to end one way
- Charts that show whether NSW hospital numbers are peaking
- A ‘circus’: readers on trying to get their children vaccinated
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Have any of you ditched your car? I’m thinking about it. Shelley Hepworth has written about her experiences with car sharing app – it sounds more complicated than I thought:
Immigration officials are interviewing Novak Djokovic now in Melbourne, ahead of that 10.15am hearing.
from Coronavirus | The Guardian
via COVID-19 Alerts